SQL SERVER MANAGEMENT STUDIO TOOL PACK (ADD-ON)
I have been trying to write some useful entry to this blog but I could not come up with anything at all. So maybe I could just share the following info with you:
Verbatim from the site:
SSMS Tools PACK is an Add-In (Add-On) for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express.
It contains a few upgrades to the IDE that I thought were missing from the Management Studio:
- Uppercase/Lowercase keywords.
- Run one script on multiple databases.
- Copy execution plan bitmaps to clipboard.
- Search Results in Grid Mode and Execution Plans.
- Generate Insert statements for a single table, the whole database or current resultsets in grids.
- Query Execution History (Soft Source Control).
- Text document Regions and Debug sections.
- Running custom scripts from Object explorer’s Context menu.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) stored procedure generation.
- New query template.