Red Gate’s “SQL in the City” will be in Los Angeles on October 28, 2011! That’s a Friday so make sure to check your schedule.
Verbatim from Red Gate’s Flyer:
Here are some facts about SQL in the City which may help convince your boss to let you attend this free SQL Server training event:
1. It’s a full day of SQL Server training for free.
2. You’ll meet SQL Server MVPs with years of SQL Server experience, who’ll provide you with training which you can put into practice back in the office.
3. You’ll learn new skills specific to SQL Server to help improve your daily tasks from top SQL Server experts.
4. You’ll meet the people who’ve developed the tools you use to help solve your problems.
5. This is your chance to ask Red Gate developers, product managers and other users questions, and get answers face-to-face.
6. You’ll be able to make suggestions and give your feedback about products that could influence the future development of Red Gate tools.
7. You’ll get to network with professionals who are as passionate about SQL Server as you are.
8. Refreshments and lunch are included for free, so you won’t go hungry whilst you’re out of the office.
9. The event is in a great location with excellent transport links, so it’ll be no hassle to get there.
10. The event aims to be an awesome training experience unlike any you’ve experienced before.